Just a few of things I do as your listing agent:
• Not only will I work to sell your home quickly and for the highest possible price but I will commit to finding the right buyer and negotiating the best terms. Keeping in mind that not all that glitters is gold, I take a proactive and comprehensive approach to vetting each potential buyer, their agents and their lending.
• Provide you with a free home valuation with comps to help determine your home's worth.
•Present a comprehensive and thoughtful pricing strategy tailored to your needs and market conditions.
• Arrange showings of your home that work in conjunction with your needs.
• Advise you how to best to get your home market ready. I have design resources that can turn your property into a buyer magnet and get your home market ready for nothing out of pocket.
• I invest in a comprehensive advertising campaign including social media, a property website, and professional photography to show your home in the best light and get the most market exposure as possible.
• Work with you through the complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home and cause liability.
• Represent you in a manner that is professional, thorough and always in your fiduciary best interest.
• My “open house pledge”. Not only do I hold a mega open house weekend the first week your home is on the market but I pledge to hold an open house every weekend until your home sells to ensure every buyer has the opportunity visit.
• Negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money and best terms for your home.
Additionally, I choose to only represent a few clients at a time ensuring you will get the time and attention you deserve. Your successful home sale will be my full time job!
If you have an upcoming move and would like to learn how I can help please don’t hesitate to reach out. (rumor has it I’m pretty easy to talk to)
I'll bring Donutman.